1. Do you deliver rental equipment?
Yes, we do deliver for an additional fee. It price depends on the item itself and
the distance traveled.
2. Do you rent party equipment?
Yes, we rent out tables, chairs, tents, chill tables, and big coolers!
3. Do you rent trailers?
Yes, you can rent trailers for our equipment or for personal use.
4. How far in advanced can I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation at any time. Depending if the item is popular we
prefer that you give us at least 1 weeks’ notice. If you know the date make the
5. What information is needed to rent something?
You need a driver’s license and a credit card to rent. (no debt cards)
6. Do you set up tents that you rent?
Yes, we can set up the tent for an additional charge.
7. How long can I rent an item?
Depending on the item you have the options of 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours,
24 hours, 5 days, 5 days, or 1 month.
8. Do you sell rental items?
Yes, you need to call or stop in to inquire on what you are interested in
purchasing. It will take us a minimum of 24 hours to get back to you with a price.
9. What is your protocol for bringing back a piece of rental equipment?
Rental items must come back as clean as they left. If it does not come back clean,
there will be an additional charge. Units must come back full of gas or diesel
depending on the unit.
10. Do you shut down rental equipment in the winter time?
Any equipment that goes into the ground is shut down when the frost hits.